Friday, February 11, 2011

Kids

Kids are awesome (when they're not driving their Mama completely insane...but that's a post for another day).


Very pleased to see them both happily working on their sewing skills. Owen is always very concerned that he does the sewing "right' - putting the laces through the holes in the proper order. Bailey is much more of an improv kind of girl.



Owen made these puppets in preschool. I think they're pretty cool. Love the simplicity and personality.


And reason #1,872 why kids are awesome: they wear gloves on their feet and run around the house saying, "Look! I'm a gorilla!"




3 comments:

  1. Your kids are ADORABLE! The gloves on the feet remind me of when I was a kid... my neighbor's dad used to chase us around with his yellow work gloves on his feet as if he was a giant duck. He would quack and we would scream and run around like crazy... fun times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh! All so cute! I think Brice would be the same way, wanting to make sure it's done just the right way. He is that way now with a lot of things. I think it's the first-born-child in them. And of course I could totally see Brice running around with gloves on his feet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize those monsters! (I mean the puppets, by the way). I think the one on the end looks like ET. Hey, I saw this blog and thought of you. Another insane sewing woman....
    http://kellyrachel.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!