Monday, February 28, 2011

New Potholders

Whipped up some fun little potholders for my kitchen. My old ones were getting kind of ratty and I have a sort of insane amount of cute kitchen fabrics so I figured I'd better start using some of them!

The backs. The little hanging loop is just a small bit of grosgrain ribbon.

Of course, I had to test them out to see if they worked. What better than pulling out a big pan of homemade cinnamon rolls?

Knowing me, I'll probably make about 27,000 more potholders so don't be surprised if you see more of them in the coming weeks.


5 comments:

  1. really cute! the cinnamon rolls look pretty fantastic too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute potholders, the cinnamon rolls look very impressive- we don't have enough cinnamon things in the UK, I know it is a big flavour for lots of foods in the states, Lets hope we catch up here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable (and yummy!) You do have a fab amount of awesome kitchen fabric... I've seen it. Probably only some of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rolls look so good. I mean I love the potholders, but I'd like a little gluten please.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!