Monday, March 28, 2011

Crazy Weekend

We've spent the last several days at home with some kind of yucky flu-ish virus, complete with ear infections, which we still aren't entirely over yet. But I thought I'd share some images of our sugar-laden-cold-treats-that-make-a-sore-throat-feel-better weekend.


This was a total sympathy popsicle because Bailey is the only one of the four of us to be left unscathed by the sickness. But she had a pretty boring time of it so what the heck - have a blue raspberry popsicle.


And this is her "monster face" after some chocolate ice cream.

Owen can't keep a fierce monster face for too long. He cracks himself up!


And a couple of signs that things will surely be better soon. Looking forward to sharing a couple of recent quilty finishes!


Have a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you are all better soon. We had a bout with something over Spring Break my head is still all congested :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until that picture of Owen, I never realized how much he looks like you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!