Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A New Tutu

I will apologize now for the quality of the photos in this post. It was crazy hard to get Miss B to keep from dancing around like a whirling dervish because she has a...


...BRAND NEW TUTU!!!


In that pic above she's clearly thinking, "Mama, you gave me a tutu but you won't let me dance in it? Why do I have to stand still when I want to be dancing?"

This is from the new Oliver + S book Little Things to Sew and it's AWESOME!

My kids want me to make pretty much everything in the book: mittens, a messenger bag, reversible bucket hat, you name it. If it's in the book, they want one. Great stuff for both boys and girls, though I did have to start with the tutu because I knew I could get it done FAST!

It's really constructed like a full wrap around apron so no elastic or any kind of funky waistband issues. Just tie it up in the back and she's good to go.

And go and go and go!


Have a great day!



1 comment:

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!