Thursday, April 7, 2011

PNCA Quilt Show


Portland Modern Quilt Guild's first quilt show opens this Thursday! And this charm quilt I made from our first guild charm swap is going to be on display.

We would love to see you at the the opening reception of the quilt show during First Thursday, April 7 from 5:30 -7:30 pm at Pacific Northwest College of Art, 1241 NW Johnson St. The show will be displayed in Gallery 214; join us for snacks, drinks (including beer and wine) and quilt viewing but don't worry the dress code is casual.

If you're in the neighborhood pop on by and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this quilt before... I'm exciting to see it in the quilt show later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The borders on window on you quilt are lovely- you know I would visit if I was in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!