Thursday, March 1, 2012

Under the wire

Thank goodness February had that extra day or I wouldn't have finished my Cocorico block for the month!

Muriel chose Pippi as her theme. I remember growing up with Pippi Longstocking stories and films so this was a fun trip down memory lane.


When I think of Pippi, it's always about her hair and her stripey socks. Too chicken to even attempt her face, I settled on the stocking feet. I like the bold graphic quality of this block, though it was a bit of a bear to construct. Thankfully, Muriel likes it - and that's the most important part of all!



4 comments:

  1. I love your block so much Megan! And you beat me. Even with that extra day, my Pippi block didn't quite make it :(
    Hope to be finished tonight though, then onto yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much.
    Flavia from Italy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!